Happy Birthday, I Run For Donuts!

12 Feb

Hi!

It’s a big day over here because I Run For Donuts turned 1 year old!

If you want to send over a bouquet of donuts for this blogiversary, please feel free to do so

schmidt gif

I  didn’t know what to expect when I first started this blog because I  hadn’t really given it much thought — it was a random idea that popped into my head while I was running and then 3 days later I was pressing submit on my first post.

It has been an amazing journey and I am so honored you amazing people come back to read what I have to say, whether it be about running, pooping, eating or drinking.

You are all the best. Thank you :)

12 Responses to “Happy Birthday, I Run For Donuts!”

1. Karen February 12, 2014 at 5:46 pm #

Congratulations!!! It’s been wonderful hearing all about your adventures – I’m so proud of you!!! Love you!!!!!!! <3

2. Mark February 12, 2014 at 5:54 pm #

Thanks for all the laughs as well
    as the motivational posts!! 🍩🍩🏃🏃❤️❤️

3. kelsnsher February 12, 2014 at 6:02 pm #

YAY! Happy Blog Birthday girl!! I’m so glad you started writing a year ago :D Though I know they’re not as good, virtual donuts are on their way to you as I type.

• irunfordonuts February 14, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

The most delicious virtual donuts I’ve ever had. And that’s a fact. :)

4. Carol February 12, 2014 at 7:51 pm #

Happy 1st birthday? anniversary? !! Love reading your blog. Sending you virtual donuts with pink frosting and sprinkles.

• irunfordonuts February 14, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

Thank you, Carol!! We’ll have to meet up at VGs for some real donuts soon!

5. ruralrunningredhead February 13, 2014 at 4:59 am #

Congrats! I enjoy reading about your shenanigans.

• irunfordonuts February 14, 2014 at 3:45 pm #

I’m glad you can appreciate the ridiculousness :)

6. Alex @ therunwithin February 13, 2014 at 6:31 am #

I did’t realize you have only had your blog for one year!! crazy!